Menomonee Falls crime alert | Community Spirit
Police have investigated a series of thefts from vehicles that were parked in residential driveways in Menomonee Falls. They were primarily in subdivisions along Mill Road to Pilgrim Road.
Most of these thefts have been from people not locking their vehicles.
Residents are asked to do the following to protect themselves and deter these crimes:
- Lock your car doors when left unattended.
- Take the keys to the vehicle with you.
- Remove any valuables, including money / change, IPods, computers, purses, wallets, stereo face plates, etc. from the vehicle, or secure them in the trunk.
- Park your vehicle close to your residence, as far into the driveway as possible.
- Illuminate your yard or make use of motion detector lights.
- Call police when suspicious persons or vehicles are seen, or suspicious noises are heard in your neighborhood.
- Let your neighbors know you received this message so they can keep their property safe as well.
Any questions or information regarding these thefts are asked to call the Menomonee Falls Police Department at 262-532-8700.
Top Menomonee Falls / Germantown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Powerball jackpot worth $590 million creates lotto fever
- 17-year-old from Mequon will stand trial in sexual assault case
- Boy accused of sexual assault at Cedarburg daycare appears in court
- Woman charged with failure to report child abuse, neglect
- Adult, child in custody in connection with Cedarburg daycare case
- Free booster and car seat safety check Thursday, May 23
- Man accused of turning test drive into joy ride to stand trial
- Wash. Co. church to have Sheriff’s deputy at every church service
- Germantown church hires Washington Co. Sheriff's Deputies to provide security
- Executive director from Downtown West Bend Association resigns